|We specialize in manufacturing frames to spec. for
other shops, bike builders, and manufacturers. And,
we can do the same for you. So, why settle for the same
generic, off-the-shelf frame everyone else can get from
catalogs? Most frame builders won't even let you vary
the rake, let alone take your completely new design
from concept to steel...
These Softail frames - that we do for an exotic motorcycle
manufacturer - are also available directly from us, but
should be considered as only an example of what we can do
Here's the details on this one:
- 40 Degree Rake, 300 Tire Drop Seat Softail Chopper Frame
- Handbuilt on our state-of-the-art rotisserie frame jig.
- 100% TIG welded - fixture-cooled and welded only 3/8" at a
spot for minimum stress in the material!
- 43 degree effective rake (40 degree rake in frame with
recommended 3 degree triple trees- trees not included).
- Neck height is 29.375" from the elevation of bottom of
frame rails to bottom of point of neck - 38" forks
- Fits up to a 300mm rear tire and includes the 1" axle and
axle cover plates.
- Massive 2" diameter backbone doubles as the oil-tank and
provides an extremely rigid chassis for the driveline
components. Large surface area of oil circulating system
helps cool engine oil as is circulates from the top to the
bottom of the frame.
- Drop-Seat (21.5" Seat height at 4.25" ground clearance)
- Softail style with heavy-duty upright adjustable dampening
mono-shock suspension (Coil-over nitrogen-charged
Progressive brand shock shown is included) has 3.5" of
travel at the axle.
- Designed for large displacement Big-Twin style engines.
- No oil tank needed. Oil stores inside frame and flows
through backbone and downtubes. Return and vent oil lines
are hidden inside the downtubes for extremely clean overall
- Features hidden axle blocks for 1" rear axle. Chrome pivot
tube is included.
- Frame includes all motor and trans mounts, seat support
and mounts, forward control mounts, passenger peg
mounts, belt guard mounts, right-side rear brake mounts,
and external fork neck stops. Swingarm is pre-drilled and
slotted for internal wiring and brake lines.
- Planning a top-dollar, no-expense-spaired, King-Jack S--t
exotic build?!? No better place to start this frame and
swingarm chassis combo!
- MSRP on this frame, swingarm and shock combo: $4,500.00
|We are a licensed
manufacturer in the
state of Iowa. All
frames comes with
an MSO cert. and a
Drop Neck/Pro Street Version!!!